Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pump up game music

So over my many hours in a car on the way from Boston to Maryland to Virginia to Pennsylvania and back I decided to cook up a kick ass list of songs that will get your blood going. My next post will be on ways to listen to the song on your 360. I made a playlist on youtube found here (has swears).

Here's the list of titles and artists:
Vela to Norma - Last Winter
Believe - Breaking Benjamin
Runaway - Amber Pacific
Pompeii - E. S. Posthumus
You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring
Night Drive - All American Rejects
War - Sick Puppies
Topless - Breaking Benjamin
Plaster (One Step Closer) - Linkin Park (Hybrid Theory)
Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin
Unknown Soldier - Breaking Benjamin
The Beast - Tech N9ne
4-2-0 - Kottonmouth Kings
Why We Thugs - Ice Cube
X Gon Give It To Ya - DMX
300 Violin Orchestra - Jorge Quintero
Headstrong - Trapt
Bleed it out - Linkin Park
Numb - Linking Park
Down with The Sickness - Disturbed
Here Comes The Boom - Nelly
Can't Be Toutched - Roy Jones
Let's Go - Lil John
For All These Times Son, For All These Times - Lost Prophets
Do You Call My Name - Ra
Piece By Piece - Strata
The Feel Good Drag - Anberlin
You Make Me Sick - Egyptian Central

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay down your own opinion, I promise I'll read every last one!

Share This

Bookmark and Share