Sunday, April 26, 2009

Conflicker test and Assassins Creed 2 update

I don't know if you've heard as much about Conflicker as I have, but I'm half worried. Ive loyally patched my windows and run anti- syware and virus programs, but am never sure if I'm contaminated. Well here's a website that let's me know once and for all. Hope nobody has gotten infected!

So for those of you who don't know there are two Assassin's Creed trailers that can be found here. Interesting note that contains spoilers of a sort. If you click the logo at the end of the trailer it opens a PDF file that you print out. Then click the triangle logo on the left which will open 5 different e-mails (you need a webcam for this, allow the site to access your webcam). Hold the images you were printed up to your webcam and the website will analyze it and if it's the proper image it will display a 3D model. VERY cool. you can rotate your paper and the image will rotate. Also, the arm image will ocasionally turn into color, I can't tell what dictates that though. ALSO: Idea for a project, you seem to need some white border for the image to show up but if you slowly take off more and more of the border, if you get it small enough, you can tape it to your arm and be an Altair wanna-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay down your own opinion, I promise I'll read every last one!

Share This

Bookmark and Share