Wednesday, April 15, 2009

End war

There will be a full review coming soon, but right now I would like to share some tips for Endwar.
ARTILLERY: Artillery absolutely pwns. Acording to the rock-paper-scissor method the game is run on it is good against almost everything. They also stay in the back of the lines so they won't get killed and so they'll level up very well, and stay that way.
Following that strategy, pop 2 artillery on the field, along with 2 engineer or infantry (I prefer engineer because they can deal with vehicles and once they are in cover they are set. Also, once you unlock automatic weapons you can mow through other infantry pretty fast). Use the artillery as your main damage dealing weapons with the engineers mainly capturing bases (this is mostly for conquest). Also have some attack choppers (or whatever they are called) in the field to use as your eyes to find targets for infantry.
BE CAREFUL OF DEFCON: Ive already lost two of my best units to kinetic strikes. I suggest jsut trying to take half the bases and thats all since I think that doesn't out you into DEFCON (I need to check that). If you do go into DEFCON space your units out, and have fast ones be moving. From what I can tell it takes 10 seconds or so for the missile to land, so if they move fast enough they will only be damaged.

In other news I will be away until Wednesday and probably can't post. Try to enjoy your time without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay down your own opinion, I promise I'll read every last one!

Share This

Bookmark and Share