Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bad news in my book

So I was just looking at google news and I saw there would be a Lego Rock Band being released. Honestly, I'm getting annoyed at Lego. I loved to play with them as a kid but the whole idea of taking a game and making itc characters legos and calling it a new game annoys me...Whatever, buy them if your kids like Legos I suppose.

I also saw another article claiming that video games are addictive. First they cause violence, now they're addictive. I don't really buy into that. I think its more the enviroment of the homes that kids are raised in causes them to be violent, so they want these games where they can be violent and get away scot free. Maybe they do cause violence or addictive, we'll see as the industry expands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay down your own opinion, I promise I'll read every last one!

Share This

Bookmark and Share